All members of this office share the belief that life is sacred and must be protected.
Your Harris County Precinct 7 Constable's Office is committed to transparency in all of its operations and shares information with our community when a deputy is involved in a shooting. This process of transparency begins with the on-scene investigation, press briefings, and social media communications. The following list of entities typically respond to each scene and ensure investigations are thorough, complete and unbiased:
- Harris County Precinct 7 Constable's Office
- Houston Police Department Homicide Division
- Harris County District Attorney's Office Civil Rights Attorney
- Harris County District Attorney's Office Criminal Investigators
- HPD & Precinct 7 Media Relations Personnel
- Harris County Medical Examiner's Office
- Crime Scene Units of the Houston Police Department and Houston Forensic Science Center
Recognizing the sensitivity of any shooting incident, public information when provided on this site contains basic information only.