"Keeping Our Neighborhoods Safe and Beautiful"
About the program
Harris County Constable May Walker, appointed a Precinct 7 Deputy to work closely with the City of Houston Neighborhood Protection Program to monitor:
- Abandoned cars and houses
- Trash dumping
- High weeds
- Other nuisances in the community
All residents of Precinct 7 can contact us at: (713) 643-6118 ext 150.
The Environmental Deputy Program will ensure:
- A speedy removal of abandoned cars
- Expeditious reporting of vacant housing
- Protection from depreciation in value of neighborhood homes
- A safe recreational environment for children
- Elimination of trash dumping and graffiti